1. We are thankful Elvis called Memphis home. Without the King, our travel and tourism game wouldn’t be what it is today. We are already so pleased with the opening of the Guesthouse at Graceland and come early March, Elvis Presley’s Memphis, a state-of-the-art entertainment complex will open and bring in tens of thousands more visitors.
2. We are thankful for all of our attractions and hotels. You help shape the Memphis story. From the historic, like the Peabody and the Civil Rights Museum to the new and shiny, such as the Napoleon Hotel and Big River Crossing, we are blessed to be able to showcase the authenticity of Memphis to the world.
3. We are thankful for our members. By being a part of our tight network of like-minded businesses, you help support the tourism industry and aid in bringing greater economic benefit to Memphis & the Shelby County region. Thanks for being a part of the team!
4. We are thankful for our MemVOCATES…. Memphis advocates who keep their meetings local. Keeping meetings local and bringing larger national meetings to the city supports the entire community. Our goal is to empower locals, especially those with a lot of civic pride, to be a greater source for bringing an organization’s event to Memphis, whether it be a large convention or a small meeting or event. We appreciate you!
5. We are thankful to those who share and contribute to the stories coming out of Memphis! Year-to-date, we have hosted more than 50 media outlets that have yielded 235 stories with a circulation of 58,000,000 and unique page views close to 2 billion! Memphis is happening!