Opening this fall, The Guest House at Graceland is the newest addition to Elvis’ iconic Memphis home.
Although the home, now museum, already hosts a hotel nearby called the Heartbreak Hotel, the Guest House will give visitors a more Elvis-like feel during their visit.
Money Magazine, who recently named Memphis as third-place in 2016’s Best in Travel domestic destinations, did a story on the new hotel, boasting about the excitement that the new hotel will bring to the museum and city.
“It’s a new chapter for us. We have an existing hotel, and Elvis would have wanted to welcome everyone into his home. So that is the inspiration for the guest house at Graceland,” Public Relations Director at Graceland Kevin Kern told MONEY Magazine.
Priscilla Presley, Elvis’ wife, even aided in the design of some of the suites.
Here are some of the key accommodations that the Guest House has to offer:
- 450 rooms, making it one of the largest hotels in Memphis
- Unique themed VIP suites
- Concierge service
- Free airport shuttle
- Room service
- Full-service restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating
- Themed sports restaurant/bar
- Large outside pool and pool bar
- Outdoor event/activity area
- 464-seat theater for live performances and movies
- Expansive space for special events, weddings and family reunions
- Conference space and meeting facilities for corporate events
- Shuttles to downtown Memphis/Beale Street
There are many more perks to the Guest House, and I am in huge hopes that the opening on October 27 brings even more travelers to our city than it already does.
And Memphis is one of the best cities in the country, as Elvis would say, thank you very much!