TripAdvisor has named its 2016 Travelers’ Choice awards for best hotels in the USA, and NYC ranks at the top.
Winner: The Sherry-Netherland Hotel, New York City, New York. (photo via TripAdvisor)
The winners are actually ranked by the users themselves, as TripAdvisor based the results on millions of reviews collected in a single year from TripAdvisor users worldwide.
This is the 14th year of Travelers Choice awards.
According to a written statement by Barbara Messing, the chief marketing officer for TripAdvisor,
“Travelers considering their next trip can book confidently selecting from these award-winners that have already delighted millions of members of the TripAdvisor community.”
Here are the TOP TEN Travelers’ Choice Hotels in the U.S.
- The Sherry-Netherland Hotel, New York City
- Bardessono, Yountville, Calif.
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, Nantucket, Mass.
- French Quarter Inn, Charleston, S.C.
- The Oxford Hotel, Bend, Ore.
- Ponte Vineyard Inn, Temecula, Calif.
- Icona Diamond Beach, Wildwood Crest, N.J.
- The Talbott Hotel – Chicago
- Belamere Suites – Perrysburg, Ohio
- Casablanca Hotel Times Square, New York City
To take a look at the hotels themselves, scroll through the slideshow of impressive images at TripAdvisor.com.